NetQuest is an employee owned business dedicated to maintaining our commitment to innovation and excellence in developing and manufacturing advanced communication products. We currently have openings for talented and motivated professionals with solid experience in embedded communications and high-speed networking.
We offer the pleasant working environment of a small, specialized company where you can directly observe the results of your efforts. If you are a talented and self-motivated engineer tired of the typical corporate environment where you spend more time in meetings than designing, we may have a unique opportunity for you. The culture of our engineering team embraces and fosters the capabilities of each individual and challenges them to do what they do best in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere. Our workplace is a relaxed, informal and friendly atmosphere where we maintain the highest professional standards and entrepreneurial drive.
If you are a FPGA Design Engineer with extensive experience in high-speed communication designs, NetQuest is looking for you!
Responsibilities include all aspects of programmable logic development for embedded systems designed for processing high speed packet traffic in real time at 10 Gbps and above. Responsible for performing all design steps from conceptual design and design specifications to coding, simulation, debug, test and integration with target HW and SW.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and background:
- Solid high speed logic design experience including implementation of critical timing, logic constraints and floor planning
- Proficient in VHDL design and efficient use of FPGA software development environments and simulation tools for Xilinx or Altera devices
- Integration experience in, test and debug of FPGA design on target embedded hardware platforms
- Solid knowledge of networking systems, digital telephony, packet protocols, and communication standards
- Ability to present detailed design reviews and participate in code peer reviews
- Works well with cross functional teams including HW, SW, Marketing and manufacturing
- Minimum 3 year FPGA design experience with a Masters Degree or 6 years design experience with a Bachelor Degree
What’s in it for you:
- Challenge and further yourself by working on the latest communications technologies including 40/100 Gb as well as pushing the most modern FPGA’s and other technology to the limits
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package
- Enjoy the friendly and productive atmosphere of a small team where you can truly experience the impact of your work contribution on the company success