Current Openings (Document Control Specialist)
Document Control Specialist
A Document Control Specialist job in Mount Laurel New Jersey with a leading Network Monitoring solution provider is available courtesy of NetQuest Corporation. On this position you will work with Engineering, Product Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and other supporting functions to accurately structure new products and document changes as part of the product development, continuous improvement, and sustaining engineering processes.
Document Control Specialist Job Responsibilities Include
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and documents and perform regular scrubs to ensure data integrity of our PLM system.
- Ensure that project deliverables are compliant to documentation best practices.
- Create and maintain internal documentation (i.e., BOM’s, Source Control Drawings, Engineering Change Notices, reference sheets) for PLM system users.
- Other relevant duties as assigned
- Skilled technical communicator, both written and verbal, with a keen eye for detail and distaste for discrepancies.
- You love collecting and analyzing data.
- You’re tech-savvy and thrive in a fast-paced environment — able to adapt to shifting business priorities and timelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 5 years relevant work experience.
- Hands-on experience in hardware configuration management.
- Hands-on experience using Arena PLM or similar cloud-based PLM tools.
- Experience working with overseas contract manufacturers and suppliers a plus.
- Familiarity with Mentor PCB design librarian functions a plus
- Background in technical writing a plus