I-8800 2.5G thru 10G Interceptors
The NetQuest I-8800 Interceptors deliver a network monitoring access platform including automated network traffic discovery and intercept capabilities for monitoring today's 10G and 2.5G optical transport networks. Without any prior knowledge of the network provisioning, the I-8800 is capable of discovering and reporting the contents of a variety of packet or TDM service networks including OTN OTU2/2e/1e, LAN-PHY, and deeply channelized OC-192/STM-64/OC-48/STM-16. Subsequently, the I-8800 enables selective targeting of precise data traffic by removing framing/transport protocols and routing this traffic to specialized Ethernet-based tools for deeper level analysis.
Benefits of using I-8800 for monitoring access:
- Real-time optical network survey and content auto-discovery
- Flexibility to monitor OTU2/2e/1e, OC-192/STM-64, OC-48/STM-16 and 10GbE inputs
- Lossless interception of multi-protocol data
- Aggregation and load balancing to optimize efficiency of downstream tools
- WAN to LAN media translation
- Automated network auto-discovery
- Precise traffic targeting
- Comprehensive traffic steering capabilities
- Load balancing
- Metadata insertion
- WAN bypass
Find out more about the I-8800 Interceptors in the brochure.