I-9100 100G/40G/10G Interceptor
NetQuest I-9100 Interceptor provides 100G, 40G and 10G network monitoring access for automatic discovery and WAN to LAN translation of OTN, SONET/SDH and Ethernet networks. This state-of-the-art network monitoring access platform includes comprehensive traffic identification and intercept capabilities for monitoring today’s global packet optical transport networks.
- Single access platform for monitoring 100G, 40G and 10G packet optical networks
- WAN to LAN media conversion for OTN, SONET/SDH and native Ethernet
- Real-time optical network survey and content auto-discovery
- Lossless interception of multi-protocol data
- Aggregation and filtering optimize efficieny of analytic tools
- Dramatically reduce CAPAX and OPEX while reducing monitoring access complexity
- Monitoring access to OTU4 and 100GbE networks
- OTN, SONET/SDH and Ethernet targeting
- Traffic steering
- Advanced packet processing
- Comprehensive Load Balancing
- Metadata insertion
I-9100 Hardware Overview
Find out more about the I-9100 100G Interceptor in the brochure.