Since its inception in 1987, NetQuest Corporation has provided innovative signals intelligence (SIGINT) and network monitoring solutions to customers around the world. Today, NetQuest is a proven leader in the cyber intelligence community.
The company’s product history in monitoring applications mirrors the evolution of telecommunications technologies over the last 30+ years, moving from early low-speed communication chip sets to massive optical broadband network monitoring solutions. Some technology areas where NetQuest introduced market leading products include:
- 100G Unsampled NetFlow/IPFIX Metadata Generation
- 100G+ coherent optical communications
- DWDM wavelength intercept
- Automated mass cyber surveillance
- Optical network analytics for Native Ethernet, OTN and SONET/SDH
NetQuest is an employee owned company with a well seasoned management team and highly skilled technical professionals. Its corporate headquarters is located in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey.
Learn more about Netquest in our Corporate Overview.