Current Openings (FPGA)
NetQuest is currently accepting application for the following positions.
If you are a FPGA Design Engineer with extensive experience in high-speed communication designs, NetQuest is looking for you!
Responsibilities include all aspects of programmable logic development for embedded systems designed for processing high speed packet traffic in real time at 100 Gbps and above. Responsible for performing all design steps from conceptual design and design specifications to coding, simulation, debug, test and integration with target HW and SW.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and background:
- High speed logic design experience including implementation of critical timing, logic constraints and floor planning
- Proficient in VHDL design and efficient use of FPGA software development environments and simulation tools for Xilinx or Altera devices
- Integration experience in test and debug of FPGA design on target embedded hardware platforms
- Knowledge of networking systems, packet protocols, and communication standards
- Ability to present detailed design reviews and participate in code peer reviews
- Works well with cross functional teams including HW, SW, Marketing and manufacturing
- Minimum 3+ years FPGA design experience
What’s in it for you:
- Challenge and further yourself by working on the latest communications technologies including 400/200/100 Gbps as well as pushing the most modern FPGA’s and other technology to the limits
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package
- Enjoy the friendly and productive atmosphere of a small team where you can truly experience the impact of your work contribution on company success