I-500 T1/E1 thru T3/E3 Interceptor
The NetQuest I-500 Interceptor provides non-intrusive, out-of-band, selective access to packet streams on legacy WAN interfaces including E3/T3, E1/T1, fractional E1/T1, and DS0. In doing so, the Interceptor I-500 enables Ethernet-based tools to gain access to WAN packet data traffic independent of WAN input or protocol type.
- Real-time network survey and content auto-discovery
- Flexibility to monitor E1/T1 and/or E3/T3 interfaces
- Visibility to the DS0 timeslot level
- Lossless interception of multi-protocol data
- Aggregation to optimize efficiency of downstream tools
- WAN to LAN media translation
- Automated network auto-discovery
- Precise traffic targeting
- Comprehensive traffic steering capabilities
- Metadata insertion
- WAN bypass
Find out more about the I-500 SONET/SDH Interceptor in the brochure.