I-9010 10G Interceptor
The NetQuest I-9010 Interceptor delivers a comprehensive 10G network monitoring access platform including automated network traffic discovery and intercept capabilities for monitoring today's optical transport networks. Without any prior knowledge of the network provisioning, the I-9010 is capable of discovering and reporting the contents of a variety of packet or TDM service networks including OTN OTU2/OTU2e/OTU1e, LAN-PHY, and deeply channelized SONET/SDH OC-192/STM-64. Subsequently, the I-9010 enables selective targeting of precise data traffic by removing framing/transport protocols and routing this traffic to specialized Ethernet-based tools for deeper level analysis.
Benefits of using I-9010 for monitoring access:
- High density monitoring access platform supporting up to 8 10G monitoring input ports
- Real-time 10G optical network survey and content auto-discovery
- Flexibility to monitor OTU2/2e/1e, OC-192/STM-64, and 10GbE inputs
- Lossless interception of multi-protocol data
- Aggregation and packet filtering to optimize efficiency of downstream tools
- WAN to LAN media translation
- Automated 10G network auto-discovery
- Precise traffic targeting
- Comprehensive traffic steering capabilities
- Advanced packet processing
- Metadata insertion
- WAN bypass
Find more about the I-9010 10G Interceptor in the brochure.